Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

Friendship?

I’ve been confused by something I have friend who’s  dating someone who’s very clingy and gets jealous easily . In the beginning he acted nice towards me any time around always making sure I’m happy and acts goofy . I know personal stuff about him and other things. Soon all that stopped any time his girlfriend is around he doesn’t talk to me that much other saying ok cause that’s his job he gets paid for ( he r.a ) . But he stops acting the all goofy stuff and everything. When she gone he acts totally different. I don’t understand cause I can’t to seem to be his friend at time?

• Foofa

His girlfriend is clearly controlling to where he doesn't feel he can be himself in front of others. That's actually really sad.

Maybe he has some common sense and manners around his girlfriend. Maybe he realizes that flirting with someone else while they are together isn't the way a gentleman behaves.

I'm interested dating your friend