What if we let anyone immigrate to this country, but they have to pay a $20,000 fee and score above a minimum on a knowledge or IQ test? ?

Ok, so part of the fee goes toward doing a background check and we screen out those with terrorist ties or criminal history? 

Favorite Answer

Sounds reasonable, but the democrats would never go for it.

• Robert1 month agoReport

Any Democrat would have the opportunity to pay the fee themselves if they feel bad for those potential immigrants who can't afford it. 

That's pretty much where we are. Yet your fore fathers came here and were obviously stupid and didn't have any problem immigrating.

You do know it costs well into the tens of thousands to get citizenship right now, correct?

why , , ., , ,., , ,.,. ,.

• Robert1 month agoReport

To give more people the opportunity to come to this country.

Great idea!  In my own house and family, we chant death to yours.  So I have an opportunity to get into your household and butcher every last one of you.  And all I had to do?  Was pay a fee and check a few questions off.