Do you love your mom ?

• Poppy
    Favorite Answer

Yes, do you? O.o

My mom is deceased (31 years on December 13) and I did and I do love her.

Yes I love her.

Yes, I do even though she died years ago.

She passed away 24th December 1985, I still think about her especially this time of year, And yeh i still love her, I was fortunate enough to have had good parents and a happy childhood, We didn't have much but it was good times, Time passes so quickly.

of course. my mom passed away earlier this year from leukemia. we cremated her because that was her wishes despite my entire dads family disapproving of it cause it's not part of their culture but fk um it is part of their culture btw. 

we have a little shrine dedicated to her in our house in the living room where she spent most of her time but we are supposed to feed her and give her water and all that daily. i try but honestly i don't remember all the time but my dad or sisters do it if not me. 

we put flowers every week as well. the ones up right now are dying so ill probably go buy some tomorrow 

of course i do, she gave me life.