Have you ever been fatigue while driving ?

• polly
    Favorite Answer

Once I nearly fell asleep,but luckily my passenger woke me up before I ran off the road & killed us.

Yes, in fact, I don't drive distances of more than 30 minutes of highway driving because I start to dose off. One time, the day my father died, my son and I were traveling home and just before we reached home I fell asleep at the wheel. I only tapped the car in front of me, but I promised myself I would not drive any distances again. Also, I fall to sleep in church, at the movies, and while conducting teacher observations (I'm an elementary school principal).

Yes, so I stopped for the night.

yea i can't fall asleep at the wheel though like if im driving or doing something to keep me active i'll be wide away despite how tired i am. i'll drive a lot slower but luckily for me commutes are not so bad since i live on an small island. furthest i go to work is like a 20-30min drive it's less but so much slow drivers here. 

No, Can't say i have, But i ride a motorbike and you have to be more aware so i usually take a break every couple of hrs if i'm on a really long journey, Which is not to often these days.

• polly
      1 month agoReport

Phew,that was lucky,It pays to wear all the safety gear then.Truckers run on a tight schedule & they probably get paid shitty money,but that shouldn't give them an excuse to behave indifferently to other vulnerable road users.

Yes it's tiring, especially when I'm constantly worried about police stopping me. I'm tired of them!!! Ohio really does feel like a police state

Yes, be careful if driving at night. You may get pulled over and forced to do a 'field sobriety test' if you live in a police state like Ohio.

• blue pixie
      1 month agoReport

Yes agreed! Way too many policemen around here, I can't take it!