Have you ever been fatigue while driving ?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • polly
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Once I nearly fell asleep,but luckily my passenger woke me up before I ran off the road & killed us.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Yes, in fact, I don't drive distances of more than 30 minutes of highway driving because I start to dose off. One time, the day my father died, my son and I were traveling home and just before we reached home I fell asleep at the wheel. I only tapped the car in front of me, but I promised myself I would not drive any distances again. Also, I fall to sleep in church, at the movies, and while conducting teacher observations (I'm an elementary school principal).

• 1 month ago

Yes, so I stopped for the night.

• 1 month ago

yea i can't fall asleep at the wheel though like if im driving or doing something to keep me active i'll be wide away despite how tired i am. i'll drive a lot slower but luckily for me commutes are not so bad since i live on an small island. furthest i go to work is like a 20-30min drive it's less but so much slow drivers here. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

No, Can't say i have, But i ride a motorbike and you have to be more aware so i usually take a break every couple of hrs if i'm on a really long journey, Which is not to often these days.

• ...Show all comments
    • polly
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Phew,that was lucky,It pays to wear all the safety gear then.Truckers run on a tight schedule & they probably get paid shitty money,but that shouldn't give them an excuse to behave indifferently to other vulnerable road users.

• 1 month ago

Yes it's tiring, especially when I'm constantly worried about police stopping me. I'm tired of them!!! Ohio really does feel like a police state

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, be careful if driving at night. You may get pulled over and forced to do a 'field sobriety test' if you live in a police state like Ohio.

• blue pixie
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Yes agreed! Way too many policemen around here, I can't take it! 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.