how do I stop wifi from going into "no internet, secured" status?

wifi connects just fine initially, but then after I connect to my work's network, and the syst 32 scripts start running for log in to the network it craps out and changes to this status. I just had my computer reimaged.

"No Internet, secured" is two separate status reports in one.

"Secured" means that the WiFi connection is working and your computer has connected to the local network.

"No Internet" appears when the PC tries to check out access to certain sites on the Internet to see if Internet access is present, and this test fails.

If the computer has to log on to the work's network, my guess is that it connects to WiFi network but the credentials that it needs to connect through the work's servers to reach the Internet are not configured correctly. If the computer has been reimaged, then these credentials probably need to be set up again. The work's IT staff should sort this out or tell you what you need to do.

I don't think it is a WiFi problem but a login issue further into the network.

• VP

You should contact your office's IT crew to get this fixed. They'd understand where it's possibly going wrong.