Conservative women, do you really see men who express their feelings and emotions as "beta" or "weak"?

Or is it just a stereotype? Please be honest.

Thanks.

I mean, is it a turn-off, is the better question.

Just because a woman is conservative, it doesn't mean she expects men to be emotionless and robot-like.

They’re much more attractive to me when they are expressing their feelings and emotions.  

If they are constantly bitching and whining like children then ya it’s a turn off, but if they are sad about something that really matters to them then no. Sometimes it’s nice to see the emotional side of a guy, but if it’s just constant whining then no.

It depends on the frequency, manner, and extent to which they express their emotions and also the context in which they do so is fundamental. For example, a guy who constantly whined and cried about everything trivial would be beyond annoying. However, I like a man who can express his feelings to me and I think that's vital for a healthy relationship. I think it's bad for a guy's mental health to never express how he feels and keep everything suppressed inside.

In the ten years that I've been with my partner, I've only ever seen him cry one time, in a situation that was totally understandable (his dad had an accident and was in the hospital.) It didn't make me see him as weak, because he's only human. It wasn't a "turn-off." Generally, he's pretty stoic but when he's stressed or going through something difficult, he does talk it over with me and express how he feels and that actually makes me love him more.