Did this girl think I'm a lesbian or what?

I'm in college and I was just in a friend's room where everyone was drunk. There were a few people I had never met, one being this one really confident girl who seemed pretty out there. We were all dancing and she danced with some of the other girls somewhat sexually but I didn't think much of it cause I see a lot of drunk friends do that. Then she came up to me though and got really close and started kissing my neck. I literally didn't know what to do because I'm straight and felt so awkward and felt bad like physically pushing her off of me in front of everyone. Does that means she though I was a lesbian or bi? Or was she just drunk and didn't care? She wouldn't get off and I was just really uncomfortable.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Iambi
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

She was drunk, but she found you attractive! You may want to explore your bi side a little more! Just saying😁

• Login to reply the answers
  • reme_1
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Talk to her and let her know that she made you uncomfortable because you are straight. Don't dwell on this- remember she was drunk.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

She may have been Testing you to see if you are into Lesbians and that she may have a Crush on you.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I think you were just a cardboard cut out for her performative "I'm so sexy" routine for whatever guy she was trying to pull. I hate girls like this.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

She was probably just too drunk and too horny to think straight at that moment.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Maybe in that room you went to it was a given that all the women were at least bi. Plus alcohol was involved. But what ever the case - what she did was wrong. You don’t have to take that. In the future - just tell her to stop or leave. Let her know it makes you uncomfortable. Don’t worry how many people are there - just speak your mind.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.