Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Did you know a living descendant of Robert E. Lee is being mocked by White Nationalists ?

A gentleman from the lineage of Robert E. Lee is being mocked by White Nationalists because he has slandered his ancestors as some of the most vile people in American history and vowed to fight back against racism. He is a Christian pastor who endorsed Black Lives Matter. White Nationalists are mocking him as a “soy-faced cuck” and a “fat pasty loser”. 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

What’s his name?

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Wow! You sure know a lot about racist white nationalists.

• mokrie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Well it shows how dumb they ALL are since Robert E. Lee didn't like slavery either. No one reads history anymore.

• In
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Lee was not the villain he is generally believed to be by the uninformed. 

"When Virginia's 1861 Richmond Convention declared secession from the Union, Lee chose to follow his home state, despite his desire for the country to remain intact and an offer of a senior Union command.[1] During the first year of the Civil War, he served as a senior military adviser to Confederate President Jefferson Davis. Once he took command of the Army of Northern Virginia in 1862, he soon emerged as an able tactician and battlefield commander, winning most of his battles, nearly all against far larger Union armies.[2][3]

In 1865, Lee became president of Washington College (later Washington and Lee University) in Lexington, Virginia; in that position, he supported reconciliation between North and South.[8] He accepted "the extinction of slavery" provided for by the Thirteenth Amendment, but publicly opposed racial equality and granting African Americans the right to vote and other political rights.[9][10][11] Lee died in 1870. In 1975, the U.S. Congress posthumously restored Lee's citizenship effective June 13, 1865.[12]

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Does he like homosexuals?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, I didn't know. Thank you for giving me that crucial piece of information. I don't know how I made it this long without it. 

</sarcasm>

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.