Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

christmas traditions? ?

Hey guys! just wanted to hear about how everyone celebrates christmas, what do you guys like to do, what you guys like to eat, etc. 

Just like a friendly conversation :)

• Foofa

As a Jew my traditional Christmas Day involved Chinese food but now that we've got a regular invite to a friend's house we host Hanukkah, they host Christmas and we do both holidays.

• N/A1 month agoReport

that sounds lovely! it's great to be able to celebrate both! :)

Christmas Eve we do my son-in-law's tradition- 13 dishes on the table for the apostles. We each open one package, and then we ride around and look at the lights. Sometimes we take hot chocolate and popcorn. Christmas morning- an egg dish and sweet rolls, opening presents, and then Christmas dinner. I do a rib roast because that's what my family likes most. Then games and playing with the presents. 

• N/A1 month agoReport

That's quite the celebration! It sounds very warm to be together with family! 

Cinnamon rolls and bacon for breakfast with the immediate family. We have a fire, open presents, and watch a Christmas Story. For dinner, we hang out with the extended family for pasta and lots of desserts :)

• N/A1 month agoReport

oooh how fun! :D