My bro told me that he drinks tea because coffee makes him horny.?

Could this be true? Does anyone else get this feeling from coffee? I hope so, I'm not sure how I feel knowing this information. We have coffee at our work.

Favorite Answer

Actually yes! Coffee can cause sexual arousal. Some people are more sensitive than others to this, but it activates the hypothalamus and stimulates dopamine release.

Both have caffeine. Why does your brother waste his time telling you this?

Caffeine what is it? Its a stimulant. Now the effects of caffeine on your body is usually immediate. All your organs and tissues are stimulated.   

OK! A moderate intake coffee is probably not harmful and, may even be beneficial. So whats this so called tie-in to sex? Well, it seems that caffeine intake may help in the sexual energy and performance area.   

Will it replace your Viagra????????  

coffee has a much higher caffeine content, so anything that causes a strong chemical imbalance in the brain could have this effect yes.