Did you know this?

Usually less avg looking nice guys have harder time getting a GF than good looking or rich guys. Usually having a good personality won't help if your under avg looking.

• LG

Yeah, all things being equal, it's easier for good looking people to get a date than someone average looking.  But it's far from impossible for average looking people.  Plenty of people out there who aren't particularly good looking are in relationships.  And, IMO, when if comes to keeping someone around and making a relationship work long-term, it makes little if any difference from what I've seen.  Plenty of good looking people out there who can't seem to hold a relationship together.

I've also known a few guys who were average looking and dated hot girls.  And they all say you forget very quickly how hot she is when the rest of the relationship sucks.  So I tend to think good looks isn't correlated very well with happiness in a relationship.

• Kars

Stop complaining and join a dating site

• Kars
      1 month agoReport

I completely understand. You’re bitter because you can’t attract a mate and assume you need money and looks to do so