Where Would Trump Rank Among the Presidents?

It goes without saying, given the economy and foreign policy achievements despite unprecedented dishonesty and hostility from the media and Democrat leadership, that Trump is the greatest president in recent history. But I'm wondering where he ranks among the greats- I would say above Lincoln but a little below Washington.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

You would have to establish the criteria for making a comparison. Trump is a very good President and would seem to be the right choice for 4 more years.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Worst by quite some distance, is effectively not president

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

In my lifetime, he is the worst.  He poses a clear and present danger to our way of life and our freedoms. 

• Jimmy1 month agoReport

What are you talking about? America is doing better than ever under Trump's leadership actually by far

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Jefferson owned his mate, called himself a republican and a democrat, and thought nothing of stealing Indian lands.

Trump bought his mate, called himself both a Republican and a Democrat by turns, and thought nothing of using our presidency to do his own business.

Continuity

It's all RANK!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Bottom half of the middle third. While many think he is the worst President ever, there have been some really bad ones.

The thing is that most Presidents need to be measured/compared in hindsight. It is hard to say a Presidents impact while they are in office. It usually takes a historical perspective to get a true idea of a President's impact. In this scenario, Trump will probably not fare well as the policies he's imposed are already having a negative impact and while likely have a huge negative impact in 3-7 years.

• Jimmy1 month agoReport

Actually the evidence is overwhelming that Trump's policies have been successful. He has reduced regulations and taxes and helped strengthen the border which all are good things  .

• In
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Number 45.                                                                                                               .

• Daddio
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

History will judge him but he is better than any Dem I remember

• 1 month ago

In a ranking with 1 being the best, Trump would rank as number 45. 

• ...Show all comments
    • Jimmy1 month agoReport

Obamacare and tax increases took place under Obama as well as amnesty and expansion of regulations. Thus making him the worst president.

• 1 month ago

Not even close to being one of the best presidents

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.