Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 month ago

Does becoming a pornstar really mess up your life?

• steve

I watched an interesting documentary about female porn actresses and surprisingly some of them came across as intelligent people.

Mostly their families had disowned them but some were supportive.

I can't recall which one but one of them said I love having sex and I am proud of my body and if someone wants to pay me $2000 per movie to film it and I might do 10 over two days filming I am not going to say no.

She said she might do that 6 or 7 times a year so she was being paid $140,000 a year.

Her family had disowned her but she was adult and obviously self sufficient and seemed happy.

I think being a porn actress earning that amount of money is better than ending up on the street selling your body for $30 at time. 

• Dv8s

I would think, that it may mess up your chances for settling down one day, or being taken seriously at the P.T.A. meetings, if you procreate. But those who choose the profession, must have a really interesting life.

Nobody will ever look at you the same. Family, friends, acquaintances, can all easily look you up and see you having sex on camera. Having a child will subject them to ridicule by their peers. You’re pretty much asking to be looked at as a sex object the rest of your life because anything that goes online is permanent. Also you really don’t make that much money, especially if you are male.