Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Christians do you ever think about Heaven and get a huge sense of excitement? ?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

To see Jesus face to face, to look into His eyes 😍🔥❤️, to see Him and know His heart and thoughts exactly as He is and so become just like Him. We have a taste of this now, but then it’ll be in fullness!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Um, no. I'm not convinced that I'm going to the third heaven.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

My imagination isn't that great, but just leaving this world would be a plus. I have no idea what heaven will be like. All I know is that God doesn't uphold wickedness. A kingdom that upholds truth and righteousness is attractive to me. Being separated from evil, means no more vexation of spirit, and also peace that is lasting, not fleeting. I don't care if the streets are paved in gold, all I care about is living in a sane reality.

• 1 month ago

I think most of them will tell you ' yes ', since they believe in imaginary places.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Heaven is a happy place. No problems, no death, full of joy and excitement, and free health care. 😇

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Indeed! One can only be filled with joy to think about the eternal happiness in Heaven.

Likewise, it does arouse an even greater satisfaction to know that atheists will have assigned punishments in Hell, to repay them for their evil deeds and wilful ignorance against God!

• 1 month ago

Yeah, it would be exciting to go to Heaven. Then I would haven't put up with the scum of the earth that are constantly trying to pollute everything with their cancer-like ideology of death, destruction, and vanity.

• ...Show all comments
    • NONAME1 month agoReport

He is the creator of everything, actually. However, God has the right to take life, f@ggot, you don't. You're not God. You're just an insignificant baby murdering sodomite, piece of schit who can die and go to hell already, pig.

• 1 month ago

Judging by the facial expressions of certain Christians during prayer, I would expect so.

• 1 month ago

Iva Biggins does all the time 

• 1 month agoReport

Who?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.