Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

How can I help my friend? ?

My best friend has just given birth to her 4th little girl, who tragically was born with a cancerous tumor in her stomach. One of her older girls (6yrs old) has the same cancer and has done since she was a baby. So my friend has 2 little girls with cancer, both in the childrens hospital at the same time. Understandably, my friend hasn't been responding to texts or phone calls so I'm not entirely sure how the girls are going. I want to do something to help them but I am not sure what, I can't even imagine how hard it must be. Please let me know if you have any ideas. 

• Foofa

Put together baskets for these kids. Baby toys and stuff for the younger one and age appropriate things for the older girl. Write out a nice card to the mom and drop these off at the hospital reception desk. Explain to her in the card that you don't expect a response. You're just thinking about her, praying for her if you're religious folks. Just let her know she has your support.

Offer to babysit or take the kids to school.

Leave a note offering help at the home.

euthanasia because it's better for the girls to be at peace than to only know a life of suffering