Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinancePersonal Finance · 1 month ago

Has anyone ever been wealthy but then struggled, how did you deal with it?

Long story short, my family owns a company and we were wealthy through it for a long time. However within the past couple of years, things have gotten rough. Business deals went bad, business got more competitive, and a couple of other things started happening and now it's a struggle to get by. I just don't know what to do, my whole life was set out for me to help out there but now I have to worry about if the business will stand in 20 years or so which was never even a concern before. I'm scared about my future. I also have bad social anxiety which makes it worse. I was in college before but college got too hard for me and I ended up leaving. Has anyone ever been in a situation like this before? How did you deal with it? Thank you

• Tasm

If you care about your business then you should worry if it will still be there next year. Make ot your priority to run it. You can get medication for anxiety.

Poor little rich kid.

• Kelley

You need Jesus. Ask Jesus, in your head, to come into your life, help you, guide you and heal your broken heart. Ask Jesus for joy. Do not fear, instead trust Jesus.