Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

Why does my yahoo account say its nonexistant?

I had an email for about 3 years and I used it just a few days ago and asked a few questions on yahoo answers. I went to check the responses today and saw that I could not log in, and it states that my email address does not exist. Why is this happening?

5 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

We can't know why an account you used a few days ago appears not to exist. I can suggest you reach out to YA. They do have a Yahoo Customer Care page on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/YahooCustomerCare/ and recommend users contact them on that page, through Fb Messenger. It certainly couldn't hurt. Good luck!

• Login to reply the answers
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Did you not use it for a Long Period of time ? If so Yahoo Deleted it Due to Inactivity

• 1 month ago

over the past few weeks, many accounts just disappeared with Email address not recognised looks like someone on Yahoo just deleted many accounts and there is no appeal because the email address is no longer recognised I lost a 6 year old account and the new 3 day old account

with no recourse hoping my new week old account does not Disappear

• 1 month ago

Either you are using the wrong password or your account be suspended. Go to sign in and click on forgot password and see if you can create a new password and sign in. If you can't you been suspended.

• sydney19
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

the Problem is the account has disappeared we cannot Log in to appeal because Yahoo says Email address is not recognised

I have lost 3 accounts Gone with no ability to appeal

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Sharon
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

This is how to recover your account if you have password/sign in problems: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN2824.html

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.