Is there any song that you can’t listen to without crying? What song and what’s the story behind it? ?

I was singing This Town by Niall Horan in head when I was in labor with my daughter, and I still can’t hear it 3 years later without crying. It’s the weirdest thing! I can be perfectly fine, and I’ll be in tears before the song is over every time. 

Slipping Through My Fingers by Abba. It's a song about a woman who realizes that her daughter is growing up and feels sad because she hasn't bonded with her as much as she wanted to. It reminds me of my relationship with my own mom, who spent so much of my childhood working to make ends meet that we didn't get to spend much quality time together. Our relationship is better now that I'm grown but there are still times when I feel like we don't know much about each other

Tell Me I Was Dreaming by Travis Tritt always gets me.  The song is powerfully emotional by itself but the video intensifies all those emotions in such a short time that you're left feeling like it happened to you. 

It starts with a pregnant woman washing a boat at a marina.  Her husband who is in a wheelchair is on the dock.  They are talking and joking.  He tosses the soapy sponge at her.  She reaches for it, slips, hits her head on the dock, and falls in the water.  He yells for help then throws himself out of the wheelchair and into the water to try to save her.  Then they are at the hospital and the doctor is telling him that his wife has died.  Then one of the nurses hands him their daughter.

Tides of time - Epica

It was written when the owner of the band's grandmother passed away. They used to play and write their music in her garage, and she would give them her opinion on the songs. Without that story, it is also a song about grieving the loss of a loved one, and the thoughts and feelings that come after they have died. It is very beautiful and a good example that metal can be far more than just noise. If you are going to listen to it, make sure that it is very quiet so that you can enjoy it.