Why do people hate Jews when so many of us are such great people ?

We have lots of soup kitchens where we feed people you don't have to be jewish, just as long as you don't have a Nazi swastika or say anything that offends people anyone is welcome to come in and get a free meal 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Troy
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I don't know any jewish people and for that reason I haven't formed a strong opinion on the subject. It is odd that everywhere they go people learn to hate them or at least to be suspicious of them. But I can't speak to the reason as I don't have any personal interaction.

• Edgar
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

Meet a few, you'll notice an arrogance. That's because they're trained in their temples to think they're superior to non Jews, ordained by their god as such. 

• Login to reply the answers
  • Edgar
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Rank hypocrisy, for one.

• because of stupid conspiracy theories and that book Hitler wrote while he was in jail "mein kampf" where he blames jews for his own stupidity and the foolishness of the League of Nations 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

They are greedy, smell bad, cheap,  care about themselves and hate White people and Christians. Also they destroy nations with muliCULTuralism.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Ive noticed that a lot of people, teens in particular, say they hate jews. Me, being a teen myself, know that this is from a lot of WWII memes where some teens jokingly laud Hitler and "hate" Jews. Personally, Jews are nice people and its not fair that a group of people are discriminated against as a whole.

• ...Show all comments
    • Edgar
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

I'm glad to see you say that. They think they're ordained by their God to rule over non J's. They view you and I as having lesser souls than them. They should be pressured to reform their religion. They're racial Supremacists per their religion. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

We progressives hate you because you are capitalist and you oppress the Palestinians.

• ...Show all comments
    • Edgar
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

They're also only for walls and immigration by blood in Israel. For everybody else it's multi culturalism.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Carl Soviet Marx, the inventor of communism and dictator who killed 300 million people, was a Jew. 

• because the Jews are white supremacists

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.