Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

Why do I keep getting worse at things?

When I was younger I used to be good, or at least decent, at things like Math, English, Languages, Taking in information etc in general. Now, since like a couple years ago, My memory has been getting worse, I can't keep much information in my head, a lot of things that are supposed to be simple end up being really difficult, and it's worrying me. I'm only 17 and I have no idea what's going on. Anxiety? Depression? Some kind of weird brain thing? idk. Any information on what this could be is appreciated. 

If your memory is getting worse, maybe you aren't remembering things correctly. Maybe your memory was horrible in the past but you just don't remember it correctly

Take this advice from me, deep breaths, a a healthy amount oxygen is very good for the brain. A lot of people don’t realize but they aren’t taking long enough breaths make sure to fill your lungs with air, try it