Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

Say,I commit suicide now,due to my current life problems.Will my left over karma carry over to the next life?

• Dejair

Only if the karma would be in you, it could be carried to one next life. Then the suicide does not leave the problem in the material world. Intense love, profound peace, infinite gladness !

Absolutely. Those who commit suicide will suffer in torment for eternity. They will feel the pain and suffering that THEY had brought onto all their loved ones because of their selfish action of suicide. I believe God will show them the pain and destruction that their death caused those who loved that person. 

Judgement day is about giving what is righteously due, those who commit suicide will see how selfish their own actions were. They will be repayed with the tears they caused others. I believe that person will see before him the tears of Jesus Christ.. you will see before you that God had a perfect plan for your life.. and you took matters into your own hands.. and destroyed it. 

No it won't.

Once your gone from suicide there is no coming back.

if you commit suicide then when you come back you will keep going through the same issues until you get the Courage to figure out how to solve these issues without prescriptions and/or drugs. Life gets easy when you start to detach from people who have a negative disposition

That's what they say. The problem with suicide is that you're still you when you get to the other side.  The poisons of the mind the Buddha warned everybody about, attachment and aversion, are still highly toxic in you. If you can't get along with people here, it will still be the same.

Suggestion: deal with the problems you're working on now instead of trying to take on new ones.

I've answered a lot of mental health problems, with advice from experts about various problems, including what to do in a moment of crisis. Of course, you're welcome to click on my name and read.

Video 1 is part of a suicide prevention series. It has a safe hotline - no one will bother you if you call.

Video 2 shows you one of the ways to calm down if you're upset, with an author I recommend highly, Thich Nhat Hanh.

A very easy way to calm down is just to breathe slowly. A doctor recommends inhale to a count of 4, exhale to 6. You'll feel better in 5 min or less.

Also, simple distractions can be very good. The video has suggestions. It also has a very good hotline. No one will bother you if you call.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yBXl81QPyY

Youtube thumbnail

&t=7s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNiwOI0u9AI

Youtube thumbnail

• j153e

Those who self-murder are divided into two groups:  those who've abused drugs, and those who haven't.  Those who have, have a more serious post-passing experience, as they have damaged finer structures which normally heal and work out the additional karma by living their normal lifespan.  If someone has abused drugs, and kill themselves, there are two problems impersonal karma (sowing and reaping) deals with:  distortion post-passing; and quick return to embodiment to help the lesson that taking God-given life is not correct.

Current life problems may be helped by palliative care and hospice care and/or by social network support.

Related:

"The Path of the Higher Self;"

"Youth:  Creators of the Future."

• j153e
      1 month agoReport

I'll briefly post an email address, after you acknowledge this reply.  Thanks.