damion asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

Going to boyfriends dads wedding ?

I’d appreciate the help here a bunch, I’m panicking. I have really bad anxiety. I have medication but for some reason I’m on the verge of a panic attack. So it’s my boyfriends dads wedding and we have to go to his house hours before with all the family there, I’m so scared to go, I get the shakes and I just know I’m going to shake uncontrollably when having a conversation with someone, then we go to the wedding, even worse. I have to sit and eat food that’s been ordered that I don’t like ( I’m a fussy eater) and then more conversations with more family members, I’m just really scared of shaking and stuttering, and people asking what I do for a living as I’m currently unemployed and the whole thing is embarrassing. I don’t really know what I’m asking, but I guess for how to not shake and get out of this frame of mind. Many thanks 

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

If this type of event reduced you to panic even beforehand, perhaps you should regretfully decline the invitation.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

i would just go and try to have a good time and get some help for your issues

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.