Is it halal for me to spend a lot of time driving far distance a few times a week to do dirt jump biking as a 25 years old ?’?

I am very serious about the deen of Islam and gaining the happinness of Allah as I really want to be a Wali Allah momin and also enjoy dirt jump biking abundantly. I really have a big passion for biking dirt jumps but it does cost me the effort to have to drive nearly an hour to get to the track .I also really want to play games online. is it halal to spend an ample amount of time playing combat games online ? How much is too much while spending time in the dirt track or playing games online ?

There is nothing wrong with those things as long as it does not become an obsession and interfere with your Islamic activities such as salah and Quran reading etc Insyallah.

i dont see anything wrong with doing that