Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

How to lose fat quickly?

So I’m 5’5” and 138 pounds and I want to lose weight before New Years. Which diets and exercise plans are best

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

It has to be a mixture of good diet and regular exercise. Careful not to indulge on too many processed foods, high in sugar and fat. Also make sure you are eating plenty of fresh fruit and veg. Keep hydrated. 

Try to find a form of exercise you enjoy. Maybe a class or sport. Or maybe do something with a friend. This should help you stick with it and not give up so easily. Ideally you want to work up a bit of a sweat and do around 30 - 60 mins, 2 or 3 times a week. 

There are lots of plans and programs out there which can help. This one is quite popular and is known to get people results: 

https://93a2c8r5yxq5et7kqrt6xaoy7x.hop.clickbank.n...

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

The best ones are the ones you'll stick to. Nobody can tell you what they are though. You have to figure that out for yourself.

Lv 7
    1 month ago

You can drop up to 9 lbs (3 - 6 is more likely) by simply eating right and exercising. Avoid processed foods. Consume lean protein, fruits/veggies, complex carbs, healthy fats, and lots of water. Use this calculator https://www.freedieting.com/calorie-calculator to help you determine what your calorie intake should be. For exercise, to get some additional calorie burn, cardio intervals will give you the most bang for your buck. 

Remember, if you don't maintain a healthy eating/exercise lifestyle, any weight lost will just get put back on.

• 1 month ago

A perfectly-shaped fit body is one of the biggest desires of everyone around the world. But, obesity or fatness has become a global epidemic in recent years. There can be many reasons behind an increase in weight. It can be due to pregnancy, sedentary lifestyle, poor eating habits, underlying health disorders, and many more reasons. However, getting back into shape is not impossible but you need to take proper care of your diet along with regular exercise.

Source(s): fitnesshealthforever
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Smoke lots and lots and LOTS of meth!

• 1 month ago

Dieting is for losing weight. Yuu can lose weight by just eating less and not doing exercise. Exercise is for toning muscles.

• 1 month ago

Any diet will work, they're all about restricting calories.

It's keeping it off thats the problem. Most people stop dieting and gain it all back.

• 1 month ago

Try using a razor blade to cut off all of your fat, it worked for me I’m doing good accept for me being in the hospital for the rest of my life

• 1 month ago

theres no quick way, just watch what you eat and exercise more

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.