I have a song stuck in my head but I m tone deaf?

There is this song that uses some guitar or string instrument in the background, and he says something along the lines of "to forget" and the forget part is unique cause he changes his tone downwards and ****, and I heard it for a split second and I was trying to hum the music to one of those "hum for search" places but my voice is deeper than I remember and I m apparently very bad at singing and I can t freaking remember it.

All this training for parallel thinking is going against me cause even when listening to other songs and stuff it just keeps playing that 1 seconds clip over and over in my head and I can t get it out of my head and shazam and stuff ain t working for **** I need help please --- at this rate, just hearing someone breath makes me want to strangle someone I m going insane

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.