Compliant asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

I want my husband to experience anal, but it hurts me. Does anyone know any pain reduction techniques?

I'm all about sex, but that's just gross.  Why would you want to gross him out and put shitonhisdick?  To make sure he doesn't go gay someday?  What if he likes shitonhisdick?  Are you going to enema yourself for 5 days with a colonoscopy prep so that he doesn't have shitonhisdick?  God that's gross.  Why not just give him really good head?  Or a tittyfuck?  Or a facial?  He'd enjoy that a helluva lot more.

• River Euphrates
      1 month agoReport

You are a little obsessed with this 'sh**onhisd*ck' thing....

Yes mam, i am a man but my girl never did anal before but i have my experiences.

First of all, a lot of pil based on water, can do it him of by yourself, the middle finger once goes inside your anus and comes out, again and again, put more oil and once again your middle finger goes inside, this time mantain your finger inside and rounded feeling the wall of the rectum, come out and in, rounded again and come out and in, by this time you will find the anus expanded a little bit more, time for two fingers middle one and the ring finger, rounded, in and out, rounded.

You ready, in a doggy possition grab your man tool, put oil over the whole tool and pass it to your anus, the anus will feel it and enjoy, several times moving your butt against your man tool, you will feel the pression, take it out, pass by again all over your anus and punishing with your man tool and go head against your man tool trying to go in, you will feel a little bit of pain but this time, its your man chance, let him

That is just awful. I think that the anus is for fecal matter to be evacuated. I would never do it nor want to do it. The fact that your marriage is predicated on a sex act is why I think most marriages are a sham. Don't do painful stuff! You're afraid of losing him and that is sad. 

WTF are you talking about? Why? Sick!

I am not into anal, even when the woman likes it, and has done it before. To me, its like when my girlfriend shaved when I was younger, she would do it on my birthday. And sometimes on Valentine's day. I tried it, and would do it a few times a year.  So, for someone who has never done it, you need to practice with a carrot, small half the withe of your husband's penis, Then after doing so 2-3 times, then get a bigger one, but still smaller then your husband. After 2-3 times, then your husband can try sticking his penis in your butt hole, but just to stick it in, and hold for a few minutes. make sure to use good lube, with the carrots and when he goes in. And he will have to move slowly, and of course it will hurt a little, but it is supposed to also feel good, and give a woman an inner orgasm, or multiple orgasms.  Finally, wanting to please you mate wife of husband is great. But after you try something a few times if it does not feel good, stop.  

• Iambi

Great answer I could not answered any better! I love anal myself. I started small and worked my way up!

• patty

I am glad you are compliant with his perverted needs

Press a hot spoon against your butthole and it should naturally loosen up. Don't do it too much or you may suffer from loose booty syndrome. 

Then don't do it,  again.  

• ANDREW

Lube and lots of it first start little let him get you really horny maybe tongue you back 

there if your into it, use lube and his little finger and gradually get bigger or use a small plug it’s unlikely youl go from nothing to his penis in one session it take patience and practice staff small and work your way upto him don’t just try getting him in after 2 mins of playtime

Be real excited, be really really lubed good and him as well tell him to go slowly and have him put 1 finger in your vagina and press firmly on the muscle in the front of your vagina. Tell him he needs to take it easy on you the first few times you do but he CANNOT be slamming it to you.Make short strokes. If you're lying on your back you will have to be the one to put your finger in your vagina he can do it if you are doing doggie style. but you would need to raise your head and upper body upward. Youa could get a vibrator smaller than his penis and start with that and keep working yourself upward, don't be surprised if you have a BIG orgasm from taking it anally but he has to be very gentle until he has popped you a couple of times.

If he is large I would suggest you not doing it as your anus can split/tear.