Why does this President always start with flamboyant hate filled rhetoric on nearly every policy domestic & foreign?

He constantly runs a hate filled rant of division on everything. I could see where a person gets passionate about a few major items. This President runs his mouth on everything, every time, all the time, on every issue. People are sick of the impeachment inquiry, I for one am sick of him. I don't understand why people let him get buy with this, it's a lack of sound leadership on so many levels.

Update:

It leads you to think that the Dems have something in the impeachment inquiry, his mouth is uncontrolled and unbridled

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Mandy
    Lv 5
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

That is what won him his supporters.  They were enraptured as soon as he rode the down escalator; opened his mouth and nothing but the most ignorant, racist statements spewed.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

He is a low brow person  who just happens to have great wealth what else would you expect from him?

• Rick
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

common name-calling LIB TROLL ********************* ********************** ********************

• 1 month ago

Because he is a jerk.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Trump has a book on Hitler's speeches, which he has studied and successfully emulated.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He dividing the people.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.