herniated disc question?

Apparently I just found out I herniated discs in my cervical thoracic and lumber sacrum I have herniated disc in all four sections. Is this rare?!!

Updated 1 sec ago:

I have herniated disc in all four sections these are my symptoms I know I’m done for life I’m 23 and already depressed what age will I become paralyzed?

Spine

Urination

Can’t stand for long

Can’t twist bend or lift

Spasms in hand neck legs stomach spasm in Private area

Pain and abdominal on sides of stomach

Headache 

Burning pain

Tingling 

Gait

Stiff neck

Pain in cervical, thoracic, & lumbar 

I didn’t have pain in my abdominal before and august 

Can’t sleep too uncomfortable

Link to medical reports link for my medical records https://www.flickr.com/photos/145697314@N05/shares...

The MRI reports say that there are 2 slightly bulging discs in your cervical spine and one in your lumber spine with a couple of dessicated (dried out) discs. None of the bulging discs are pressing on your spinal cord so at worst this will cause backache but nothing more serious. IF the discs encroach on your spinal cord then you can get the discs removed and the vertabrae fused. Your anxiety is most likely causing a lot of your symtptoms, you aren't going to become paralysed.

sorry to hear of your troubles BUT please do not put records online. anyone bad will use them to their advantage and your detriment. you may not believe but just say Please God Help. just those three words then take it easy and leave the rest to God.

i would talk to your doctor about all this, he might be able to help you out