joshua
joshua asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Maybe the United States shouldn’t wage war on 2nd and 3rd world countries who want to control their own resources?

the recent CIA backed military coup in Bolivia for example which replaced a Democratically elected leader with a regime who’s leader just stated she’s dedicated to eradicating her country of its indigenous population.

i dont think anyone should wage wars anywheres

What idiot told you this. The US doesn't have to go to war ANYWHERE to control resources. They either have it in spades or has good relations with trading partners to get it.

It is by doing exactly that that the US has built and maintained its position as the #1 world superpower for a ridiculously long time. They will continue to do it because that is what their wealth is based upon. US is a country controlled by the wealthy, for the wealthy, and the wealthy are not going to magically give up their wealth to be "humane".

• August

the UK has been slagged off for imperialism in the past,so how is this any different 

Oh, yea I believe the guy who served 14 years in a row was "Democratically" elected. Yep no rigging here!! Also his Socialist policies had driven the country to the brink of Venezuela so it was time for a change. I also can't find anywhere where their new President said that

• joshua

Yes I do. There are populous leaders out there with governments systems different from ours. Either way it’s not our place to intervene in the politics of another country. It never works out when we do. Libya, Iraq, Ecuador, Nicaragua..I could go on...All failures no success 

Weak, even for a loser like yourself. Just sayin', hon. (I mean, somebody's gotta, right?)

• joshua

Yea I’m blocking you. You’re too much of a childish troll to engage. Bye now 

the rest of the world are taking notes, and hopefully are not impressed in the slightest, viva la  revoluzion

Bernie Sanders will send US troops to reinstall the rightful socialist dictator of Bolivia

• EdWinter

And our "liberal" friends will embrace and celebrate Brooklyn Boy for doing so. Sad. <sigh>

I agree- the US should get the hell out of other countries & stop orchestrating coups to install US- interest friendly leaders

Well foreign policy is globalism aka capitialism

Isolationist/nationalist terrorist defender.