Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Why did so many females like me more when I was a teen and a kid? ?

I'm 23 now but when I was younger almost every female liked me as a potential mate but now they barely recognize me. I didn't gain weight I'm still tall and handsome.  Is it because I'm still skinny or now because i have acne?

I don't even know you so it's hard to say. Are you cheerful? Pleasant? Charming? Do you take an interest in the girl or do you sit around talking about yourself endlessly? Do you smile? Do you care about your grooming and appearance?

You have to take your own assessment.

• Dodger2 months agoReport

That's good. I never smile and I will admit I look kind of mean and can be sometimes no matter what gender.  I do dress nice and I never show interest because they never do so why would i?

• MCM

I treat people accordingly, I treat them how they treat me

Do you have a job? A future? Your own place? Your own car? People your age may not exactly be looking for marriage but they are starting to look for someone that will be a stable mate. The problem is a lot of 23 year old guys have no idea what to do with their lives. Have more confidence in yourself. It's not the way you look. It's all about who you are.