Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

Am I pregnant or what’s going on? ?

Hi..  so my x boyfriend and I had sex in November. I got my period a week later or two later. It’s December now, I keep getting these cramps but no period. Idk, what’s going on. I get headaches and feeling cramps, but no period yet. Also my breast feel sore. Can someone tell me what’s going on? Could I be pregnant? It’s a stupid question but I’m just a worried I’m only 17..

Update:

I’m not ready to have a kid.. also, my bf and I used protection. 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

If you haven't had unprotected sex since your last period in November, then you are not pregnant.  Your "symptoms" sound like PMS, not pregnancy. In fact, there are really zero symptoms in the first couple of weeks.  For 90% of women, the only "symptom" is a missed period.

It also doesn't sound like a month/28 days has passed since your last period.  Also know that stress can delay a period.  My advice is to relax and wait.  I'm guessing you period will come on time.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

< I got my period a week later or two later. >

Repeat after me.  Period = not pregnant

• 1 month ago

A period always means not pregnant.

Always.

This is something that you should know before becoming sexually active.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

< I got my period a week later or two >

Period = not pregnant so you are safe, unless you've had sex since your last period in which case, you could indeed be pregnant.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jill
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Period = not pregnant. If you haven't had sex again since your period you are not pregnant. Headaches, cramps and sore breasts can all be period symptoms. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.