What will western Europe look like in 20 years?

Favorite Answer

It will not be Europe, it will be Eurabia. Their "open borders" policies, will be their demise. 

• sydney19
      1 week agoReport

once turkey joins then Europe will have 500  million Muslim paedophiles living in Europe

• 1 week ago

No EU back to several European States Poland Hungary and the Czech Rerpublic has told Brussels we dont want any Muslims and Brussels is talking about PUNISHING them they are Fully paid up members the quickest way of Losing another 3 Countries is to dictate to them

• Foofa

Some say like this. Goodbye, Venice. 

No idea, but if you know what the lotto numbers next week will be, let me know!

Free book describing a future Europe:

https://www.baen.com/caliphate.html

Um. I lived there for birth to 7, my dad committed suicide from depression, it was a personal problem but we left while all the immigrants there stayed. But had he been murdered by a secret alliance, it's probably a scary place (I don't know). My personal thoughts. I was from immigrant parents there and know more people are going there despite my warnings to my families.

Still today they exist somewhere here amongst us, (I drew the sigma symbol on my bed with an index finger and opened my phone after to look through it, and the word sigma was on my autosuggest). So anyways just a random answer from me.