Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

Do you get tired of some reporting your question when nothing is wrong with it?

when someone cusses and gets rude and you report them, not one person reports them

if someone on here does not like you and they will report you with all their accounts and nothing is wrong with your question. 

they will even report your questions with the tons of accounts they have

Favorite Answer

Of course,...........without my stalkers and their multiple accounts, I'd probably be nearing  a Million points by now.   But children must play  and all that,  and it keeps these pests off the streets.........so, it's just worthless points. 

Whatever makes them happy. 

I get tired of people reporting any post that isn't a violation. It's a lousy thing to do. Your post is a chat violation (just an FYI). The emails need to be turned on again so we know when a question or answer is deleted and can appeal it easier.

• Daniel

I dont Ask Questions I only Answer them

If Questions are Getting Deleted when Nothing is Wrong with it the Best thing to do is to Send in Appeals for it

If your Appeals get Approved the Person who Reported you Loses there Credibility next time they Report something of your's

To Appeal go here

https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?page=conta...

Select Contact a Yahoo Specialist then Appeals then Follow the Instructions from there

Yes if you tell the truth many people don't want the Truth to their questions so they report you using many accounts owned by the same person remember these words, you have answered against Community guidelines 10/12/14  reports from the same account holder is a community, solution open a few accounts with an alias and use them all as separate accounts lose one then rename one of your spares

If nothing wrong, yes. However, many users, especially new ones, do not understand all the rules and just think they are not posting violations. If you want to know the potential reason for the violation, post "Why was this question (answer) a violation?" and add the original e-mail you got and/or any details you remember so the users can see the exact context. The experienced users here will explain it to you. Many times the violation is not in the question, but in the added details and updates.

• LAN
      1 month agoReport

He constantly posts incest rants as well.  This is why he hides his history.

I do not have that problem as I do not ask questions, just answer.  But some of my answers have been  reported I think because points drop occasionally.

Yes that’s wrong