Baby name regret ?

Has anyone experienced baby name regret? We named DD3 Aria and 3 months later I don’t think it’s right for her. We didn’t have a name until after she was born and everybody kept asking DH and I what she was going to be called so we rushed. I’ve spoken to DH about it and he said he think she’ll grow into it and that we shouldn’t change it because everyone knows her as Aria. There also isn’t a name that I see her as. I love her middle name but couldn’t see her with Josephine as a first name. What do we do? 

Our other children’s names are Maya Savannah, Isabella Taylor and Elijah Joseph. 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

No my son's name is Garren and he loves his name. 

• Login to reply the answers
  • blank
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Ignore them it is your child. It is a fine name.

• Marie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I think Aria is perfect. It fits in with her siblings names wonderfully aria Josephine flows nicely too.  

• PR
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Aria is a lovely name. You could lovingly call her Arianna, but Aria is a great name. Maybe you're tired from having a young baby and second-guessing.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

hi ..ro be completly honest...

Aria is pretty name

but the name Maya Savannah does not flow well at all.

dont worry about it.

:[ its okay. baby will get confused..

but if u do change.. definetly change the Maya Savannah ....

sorry :[

• 1 month ago

Aria is a beautiful name. It means "air" and the melody “Aria” in Italian, Ari/”Aria” in Albanian language means 'treasure' or 'gold', 'of high value'; "Lioness" in Hebrew, and "noble" in Persian

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

you can always change her name

• 1 month ago

Aria is a beautiful name. And if anyone teases her about it, she'll tell you and you can stop it.

• Jill
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I think Aria is a lovely name and it goes very well with her siblings names. How about calling her AJ or Jo as a nickname?  

• elizabeth1 month agoReport

That’s a good idea thank you❤️

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.