What should I do if I can't like sex?

I really hate feeling aroused... I never liked sex and can't do so.. i don't want to live a lonely life without a partner, but normal people love sex. I always felt disgusted about it. What's my problem? 

• reme_1

Call the gay center. Talk to the counselor. Your lack of interest is a problem. How old are you? I have read posts from people who say they find the thought of sex disgusting. I would suggest you ask for a therapist. Maybe something happened earlier in your life that you don't remember. I wish you well.

Okay...sex isn't for everybody, and some people are better living a sex-free life.  You shouldn't assume that you are supposed to like what everybody else seems to like.

So is the absence of sex in your life something you should be worried about, or not?  THAT depends on whether it distresses you or not. Clearly you are experiencing distress:  You say you feel disgust, and you "hate" sexual arousal.  That's distress. 

The question is:  Are you being distressed by sex, or are you being distressed by your emotional reaction to the SUBJECT of sex...or are you being distressed by the fact that your sexuality is different from everyone else you know of?  Those are three completely different situations.  By saying you hate feeling aroused, you suggest that you are distressed by sex itself.  By saying you are disgusted by it, you suggest that it's not sex itself, but something that you associate with it that distresses you.  By mentioning the dilemma of finding companionship that doesn't involve sex, you suggest that you're distressed by being different.  So which is it?

These are things that can be, and should be, addressed with a competent counselor.

Good luck.  You aren't the only person who feels this!

Maybe think about seeing a therapist to see if you can get past whatever it is that is preventing you from enjoying sex...

You just haven't found the right one yet.

This is what therapists help you find out.

What you should do is stop thinking that you have a problem. It's ok to not like sex, it doesn't make you not normal. But it might make you asexual, which is also ok. Sex isn't eveything, nor is it really important

Get a good vibrator and spend a weekend getting to know it.

Hmm, sounds a bit crazy.

Maybe you are asexual.