a new girl at work agreed to be friends yet i'm always the first to make contact?

I've been doing a couple weeks work experience as part of a course and have met a girl that i really get on with. She is finishing her work experience soon so i wnt get to see her but have asked if it would be ok to keep in touch. This girl said she would like that yet she never texts me, if i want to talk its always me to text first, its very one sided. I'm trying to widen my social circle and maintain connections but its frustrating when i'm doin the work nd then i start to feel like i done something wrong. I think that me nd this girl could be good friends because we kinda click and i would love for it to develop to a meaningful friendship but to me it doesnt seem to be as meaningful to her as it is to me. Any help or advice?

Don’t be friends with someone you work with. A lot of situations can happen

• Edna

How do you think you're going to develop a "meaningful" relationship with this girl, if she'll be finishing her work experience soon?  You won't be able to spend any time with her and you won't be seeing her - you can only text her. You can't develop a "meaningful" relationship (or even a friendship), if all you can do is text one another.

• Foofa

You can't force someone to like you more than they do. The fact that this bothers you so much could indicate that you've got a bit of a codependent personality. So you're going to have to be careful about not scaring people away with your enthusiasm.

Some people are strange. Don't look into it that deep but if she's like this, don't waste your valuable time and energy into her or anyone who clearly cannot reciprocate

Urcrjcjvtjvykvkhvkyvykg

friends is something she has no time for. wait until she is done with her work experience, then see if she gets back to you. she may just be nice and not want to hurt your feelings by saying no when asked to be friends.

i would make other friends if shes not interested

I hate no say this but she seems to not have interest. Some questions for you does she talk to you a lot in real life? Does she show interest in your friendship in real life? If so it could be because she's awkward through text or she likes to talk in real life more. If not she might not have any interest for you, sadly you might need to find different friends.