Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 2 months ago

Are you allowed to have a second account if you DON'T point-game with it?

Favorite Answer

thats a good question, this is my second acct and i dont point game, the only reason i got this acct was cause i lost my first one so i created this one and by the time they appealed it and won it back i had two accts, the advantage for me is i get to answer 320 questions a day instead of the 160 and ive never point gamed, ive had this one almost a yr now

• mom

then just use one account so you do not forget what you wrote. it is bad enough when someone gets rude on here with others and we keep reporting them and nothing gets done

The answer is yes. You can have multiple Answers accounts, but must not interact with each other.

• .

You can have as many Yahoo accounts as Yahoo allows you to open. Each account automatically comes with Yahoo Answers access. The only stipulation by Yahoo is that the accounts don't interact (point gaming can be done with even 1 account, and yes it's a violation).

• Daniel

As long as you dont Interact with the Accounts its Fine so you can have 2 Accounts but you can only use 1 at a time you cant Post on Both

Yes according to Yahoo you can have as many accounts as you Like i Know of 2 who have over 50 accounts they use about 10 to abuse with and the Others are used correctly so if they Lose a Level 7 account they have a new Level 7 to keep Going and many people don't know that the new level account has Just had a new Allias name change Most anonymous until used as a main account

I only have one account my previous accounts when we did not need a mobile phone  I joined in July 2005 and opened 4 accounts one lasted 10 years one 6 years and the early 2 just a couple of years learning how to avoid deleation

the last one Just disapeared along with all the answers

I never used accounts to gain points and never gave myself best answer

some on here have more then two accounts and use them to report others or get rude with others

You can have several e mail accounts but one Yahoo answers account.

• .

That's incorrect. EVERY Yahoo account you create, automatically comes with the ability to use YA and it's not against the rules to do so.

Yes, you can have more than two accounts.  Yahoo will cut you off if you have too many for one phone number.  Nothing wrong with it unless those accounts interact.  Like one member here has both accounts answering the same question would be interacting and a violation.  

• .

Yes.  As long as the two accounts do not interact.  So that goes beyond point-gaming.  For example, you can use multiple accounts to report other members or give them thumbs down.