Why after 1 1/2 years of marriage do husbands always disappear?

Update:

Why do they always leave?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

They don't. I've been married 25yrs and he has never disappeared. My parents have been together 49 & his parents 52.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because the wife stops putting out.

• 1 month ago

As someone married over thirty years, can you please define "always"?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You are AGAIN confusing your husband(s) with the other husbands in the word.  You've asked about this 305 times.  I would have asked about it/tolerated his behavior exactly ONCE.  I would not have posted the other 304 times.  A better question is why you are so obsessed with this loser:  "Why do husbands always say they're going to a conference when really they're with another woman on a vacation?"

This is usually the direct effect of the woman/wife having bad taste in men/husbands.

If each and every husband (can I remember all of your complaints - ?) has an affair with your best friend, travels on business and affairs with other women, has ex with women (in general), disappears and reappears, I'd start looking at he common denominator.  In this case, that's you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Rick
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

This may be why.  It's been scientifically proven that sex is good for a couple for 18 months and then it that changes.  But maybe there are some other reasons this happens.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.