Kathy asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

How do you delete a question you asked about an amazon product?

I've searched the Amazon site and can't find a way to see the questions I've asked and/or delete and/or edit one of them.  I've also googled this question and can't get an answer that helps me.  

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

you can only delete your question if it has no answers on it if there are

no answers on it to delete it click on the x delete question button under the

blue edit menu once there is answers on it you wont be able to delete it

unfortunately

• ...Show all comments
    • Daniel
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Oh well im Sorry this Question Landed in the Yahoo Answers Section so I thought you were Asking how to Delete a Question on here 

• Login to reply the answers
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It may not be possible, but I suggest you contact Amazon Customer Service and ask them if you are don't see a way to delete the question within the product ad  https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.ht...

Move your question to Business & Finance>Other-Business & Finance or Computers & Internet>Internet>Other-Internet as it's currently in Yahoo Products>Yahoo Answers and not applicable to this subcategory.   You can move your question by clicking Edit>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category in which it is better suited. 

• Dale-E
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Ask the question on an Amazon forum.

• 1 month ago

You can delete your question by clicking on the edit tab and delete it. Make sure if you are using a phone than it is on desktop mode. But if your question has any answers the delete option is removed and you can not delete it. The terms of services give Verizon the right to own any post. Recommend you just make it anonymous to hide who asked the question.

• Diane A
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

AMAZON, not YA

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

someone couldve reported it and that might be why you cant find it

• Diane A
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

amazon not YA

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.