Which 'nice' word does a woman like to hear the most from her partner (but not yet living together or married), just having a relation.?

I always struggle a bit to find a nice word at the end to say something nice to my lovely woman, words like "Dear","Sweetheart","Sweetie","Precious","Gorgeous","Princess"....they all have something "slimy","mingling" I don't know what this is, because I am not a native English speaker, it might well be me who is thinking too much about this. My partner is not native English either, but Mexican. So what do woman like to hear?

. . . just having a relationSHIP.

. . .  it might well be THAT I AM thinking too much about this.

She'll be happy with "mi amor" -- my love.

i find the nickname "love" nice and more wholesome. i believe that in spanish, amor (which means love) is also a nickname, so if her native language is spanish she might be okay with that one.

• Snowwie8881 month agoReport

Thank you, I never considered that. Her native language is indeed Spanish. And I don't speak a word of it :P

ask her to marry you

There is no right answer, because women like different things.

Ask you partner what term of endearment she likes or what she doesn't like.

What do women like to hear? "What do you think?" is what they like to hear.