Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

Why fiancés sister trying to ruin our relationship?

I’m 23 fiancé and I are happily together. I get along with his family great, except the 18 year old sister. It’s so bad. Nothing has actually taken place or happened for her to hate me as much as she does. She just hates me to hate. She’ll go out of her way to cyber bully me, if I’m at the moms house she’ll throw my belongings on the ground out of disrespect. If I stay for a night the next morning she’s telling her mom I’m stealing from the house. It’s never ending with her. My fiancé’s very close to his mother and It’s only him, the mom, and his 2 siblings left so I try to support and be around them with him as much as possible. The moms aware of what the daughters doing, me and my fiancé have both talked about it. Everyone’s saying to ignor. It’s so bad

• Foofa

She can't cyber bully you if she's blocked on all your media. But if your boyfriend won't do anything to mitigate this you should consider seriously whether he's really the right guy to be with. Clearly this relationship has no future if he's siding with his family over you.

Going backwards? Yesterday you claimed to be 25!

maybe shes jealous, i would just stay away from her