Paul asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

is it normal that when I trim my pubic hair it is itchy? I trim it like once a month because it hurts when I use a belt or something tight?

Yes...................................

• Sky

If you trim more frequently the skin should get tougher and not itch as much.  Also there's a point in hair length that it becomes itchy (in my experience).  If it's trimmed very short or shaved smooth, it's not itchy; if it's longer than about a quarter inch the hairs are flexible enough and won't be itchy; but if it's between about 1/8 and 1/4 inch long, the hairs aren't flexible enough and will snag on clothing and itch.

• Tj

Do not trim it too short, see if that helps.

• balan

I shave the pubic hairs once a month and i love to see the cock in clean environment rather than black hairy jungles. Regards

Apparently it is or you would not have brought the subject up.

So stop doing that

Yeah I shaved my testicles once and I had lots of spider eggs every where so I just stopped shaving and looking there now im scared of spiders another time my wife shave her arm pits all bloody insects start transporting away I asked my wife how can she pee if she has no testicles ??