Stay on sprint or switch to t mobile to save money?

Update:

I have the unlimited freedom plan I’m only pay omg 120 dollars a month for the plan plus 3 phone leases and insurance

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

All depends on what the two carrier's service is like where you use your phone most. And the only way for you to find this out is to use the T-mobile service for at least a couple of weeks in the areas that you spend the bulk of your time, with your phone.

So get a cheap unlocked GSM phone, get a prepaid SIM card from T-mobile and see if you like the service, signal, data and voice quality of phone calls. 

Where I live T-Mobile is great, unless you are in area that is heavily wooded, or in a punch bowl with earth higher than the house on all sides. Then pretty much all carriers will have weak or no signal, at least without a tower on the rim of the punch bowl. 

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Since you don't provide any details, like what plan you have with Sprint, etc there's no way to give you an answer. You will need to compare the plans that both Sprint and T-Mobile offer to see what the better deal is for you. Also, you'll need to consider the coverage that T-Mobile offers (or doesn't have) in your area. It doesn't make sense to save money by going with a carrier that has spotty to non-existent coverage.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Go with Tracfone if you can.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.