In the earliest Dragon Ball english dub, Goku was named, "Zero". Where can I view this version of it?

Favorite Answer

Youtube somewhere, doubt you will find a home video release. 

Goku's English name was Zero?... When did this happen?... I watched Dragonball Z on the normal TV network back in the 90s and his name was Goku. I was sad when they changed it to Cable TV because my family was poor and couldn't afford that. I also saw a little bit of English dub Dragonball in the 90s from a very staticy channel on normal TV and his name was also Goku.

Years later when I had my own money, I bought the Orange Box and was kind of sad because they copped off the top and bottom of the screen to make it look like wide screen.

In the early 90s before there was even an English dub, I rented Super Android 13 from an asian store. I didn't know what I was watching but seeing Goku, Vegeta, and Future Trunks turn Super Saiyan was awesome.

• I Am Male.1 month agoReport

Figured it would be the first series. I have the DVD to the first series but even that one was very heard to fine... at the time, I don't know about now.

You need to be so lucky for that! And if you obtain it HURRAY! KEEP IT!