When the Democrats do not have a crime in their articles of impeachment, are they admitting that they were lying about bribery and extortion?

Llewen, given I was against Bill being impeached, I really don't care about your entire argument. Given that you block me, while answering my questions, you are a coward. 

Favorite Answer

Yep. Bribery and extortion are significantly more serious and less ambiguous crimes than obstruction of Congress and abuse of power. If the Democrats had the evidence they have been claiming to have, there's no reason to not file impeachment articles for those offenses.

I see the Russian trolls are still working.  Crime is not required for impeachment.

• Chris

Democrats might as well charge Trump with not paying his fair share.

It says everything about the validity of this whole thing.

Trump will be impeached by the House and he will be acquitted by the Senate, just like President Clinton. But from next year on we'll be able to correctly say President trump was impeached.

Not including charges doesn't mean previous mentions were lies.  There are all sorts of reasons some things may not be listed.  So no they are not admitting they were lying.

Was it really necessary to offer further proof you don't understand the law?

• Raisin Caine
      1 month agoReport

Funny, since I understand that you shitbags have been claiming crimes that require intent and then didn't charge a damn crime. I evidently know far more about he law, than your dumbass. 

Its a crime to solicit help from a foreign government in a domestic US election, and Trump is a serial offender. He did it with the Russians in 2016, and just recently attempted to do it with the Ukrainians. Those crimes come under the article "abuse of power". Also many counts of obstruction of justice, so not sure why Pelosi limited it to "obstruction of congress".  It is definitely enough, though.

• Raisin Caine
      1 month agoReport

Further a CRIMINAL investigation is not a campaign finance, otherwise you shitbags have been getting MANY campaign finances from the FBI. 

Nope. It means they have a plan to define the crimes in detail in the Senate trial. Although it should be noted Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh wrote that hiding evidence from Congress (e.g. by refusing to honor subpoenas) by itself is an Impeachable Offense https://www.thedailybeast.com/brett-kavanaugh-wrot...

• Ya, that is why all of this happened in the skiff.  To make sure that the evidence was out in the open, right?

If you can impeach Clinton over a B J we get to impeach Trump over asking a foreign country to f*ck over the guy he was running against in an election.