Why bystanders don't say anything in an obvious racist incident?

Instead they run away or avoid the problem. 

I just am curious.

Particularly when the hater is a male against a female foreigner?

Update:

I was taught that if something like that happen I should act against it. Instead the people in the UK don't say anything against it. Are they scared?

Update 2:

Or do they actually enjoy it. And I mean the discriminated person doesn't have the power to do anything so I don't understand. 

Update 3:

I've seen some people laugh at it. Some supported the racist person.  

Update 4:

Clearly in the male vs female scenario the situation is of fear and alarm. Even the police don't do anything. 

Update 5:

It almost feels like they are blaming the discriminated person who is in fear and alarm... 

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

In a world filled with crime all the

time it's just plain common wisdom to

mind your own when out & about my

cuz !! !!

• Login to reply the answers
  • reme_1
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

People are afraid to get involved but if two men are standing there in a crowd why don't they stand together and stop the aggressor.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

There’s lots of injustices in the world, and although it’s not right, I’m not going to interfere. My priority is to keep me and my family safe first.

• Snoopy
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

So you are saying you are in fear and alarm too but wouldn't you want someone to defend you in that situation. I've done it many times. 

• 1 month ago

If you are talking about the United States it is because we have gender equality so it doesn't matter I'd it is a male or female. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.