Why bystanders don't say anything in an obvious racist incident?

Instead they run away or avoid the problem. 

I just am curious.

Particularly when the hater is a male against a female foreigner?

I was taught that if something like that happen I should act against it. Instead the people in the UK don't say anything against it. Are they scared?

Or do they actually enjoy it. And I mean the discriminated person doesn't have the power to do anything so I don't understand. 

I've seen some people laugh at it. Some supported the racist person.  

Clearly in the male vs female scenario the situation is of fear and alarm. Even the police don't do anything. 

It almost feels like they are blaming the discriminated person who is in fear and alarm... 

Favorite Answer

In a world filled with crime all the

time it's just plain common wisdom to

mind your own when out & about my

cuz !! !!

..........

..........

..........

..........

..........

..........

..........

..........

..........

..........

• reme_1

People are afraid to get involved but if two men are standing there in a crowd why don't they stand together and stop the aggressor.

There’s lots of injustices in the world, and although it’s not right, I’m not going to interfere. My priority is to keep me and my family safe first.

• Snoopy
      1 month agoReport

So you are saying you are in fear and alarm too but wouldn't you want someone to defend you in that situation. I've done it many times. 

If you are talking about the United States it is because we have gender equality so it doesn't matter I'd it is a male or female.