What are these tiny light orange or peach colored seed looking things on the asparagus, and should I eat it?

Yesterday I open the can of asparagus Spears from pompa brand and I found those tiny group together seed like things on the asparagus. I put it in the fridge to eat today they're not tasting pretty good I think. Are they poisonous or something? should we eat it? 

Plants were well overdue when finally harvested - not harmful, but likely to be even more tough and disgusting.

• ckngbbbls
      1 month agoReport

those are asparagus tips and clearly you have never seen an over grown asparagus. 

• denise

I would'nt eat it, does'nt sound good at all.

• I threw it away. But it would be nice if I know what it was and what it means.

• take  note … canned  asparagus  tastes  nothing  like  fresh  asparagus … imo,  the  canned  variety  tastes  hideous  'n  revolting.  oh,  yeah … have  a  good  night.

• We never had a problem with the taste or texture with the other brands of canned asparagus. This is the first time or first time I seen it. The brand name is actually "Pampa". It was misspelled in the description.

WHY on earth would asparagus seeds be poisonous and then canned with the asparagus????