Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

Chances of pregnancy?

I would like to know from someone who has any medical knowledge or just any knowledge about this subject. To get to the point, my boyfriend and I have engaged in sexual acts. We haven’t had actual sex, he hasn’t been in my vagina, but we’ve done anal (unprotected, sorry to be blunt), and it has gotten near my vagina and the opening. I looked it up and I found results that told me that there is a chance that I could be pregnant, but they are slim, and then there are others that say that there is a medium chance it could happen. I don’t take any form of birth control. I appreciate the help 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Joe
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Possible not probable. Just don't stand on your head  when you do that stuff. Gravity is not your friend in this situation.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You ARE having "actual sex".  Anal sex IS actual sex. It's just taking place inside your anus, instead of inside your vagina. 

It's highly unlikely that sperm cells could leak out of your anus and go into your vagina. The opening to your vagina remains "closed" if you're not being penetrated vaginally by a male.

• 1 month ago

If you are that dumb someone is wasting their money on tuition for you.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Your mouth is further away than your butt hole. The chance of pregnancy is related to distance.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jill
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The internal parts is the vagina. The outside parts are called the vulva and the labia. For pregnancy to be possible sperm needs to be propelled some way INTO the vagina. Chance of pregnancy? Slim to none. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

My cousin Trollena got pregnant that way.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The well regarded "Journal of Troll Pregnancy Today' lists anal sex as resulting in conception in trolls as high as 88%.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.