Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 2 months ago

Could I be pregnant? I swam in water there might have been sperm in?

I swam in the Gulf of Mexico and learned that sperm can swim. I know that statistically that some one must have ejaculated sperm into that sea somewhere into the world ocean. There are sperm whales on the gulf as well as dolphins and fish and such that ejaculate sperm into the water.

I am worried I might get pregnant and need an abortion? Would there potentially be sperm in the gulf?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Since trolls are allergic to salt water, getting pregnant this way is rare but has been reported in the well regarded 'Journal of Troll Pregnancy Today' on several occasions.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Trolls who swim in water that has sperm in it end up pregnant 100% of the time. 

A Sperm Whale doesn't ejaculate sperm into the water. Sperm Whale is just the name for one of the 19 different types of whales that swim in the ocean. 

• 2 months ago

its full of sperm whales......

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The confirmation will be when you give birth to a small whale.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

This is exactly how Trolls are conceived.

You are most likely having triplets.

• Edna
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

The troll isn't likely to have triplet whales; she'll likely give birth to one only one whale. But, because a whale is a mammal that  gives live birth, she'll be able to breastfeed her baby whale.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.