how do I dye my hair?

I have naturally dark brownish black hair and I bleached it over summer and dyed it pink and then dyed it back to brown and now I want to dye it purple. do I bleach my entire head? and my hair grows really fast and I've had haircuts since I bleached it

you should always bleach your hair

I can say don't bleach ur hair because it's an acid just like dye. But I'm not stopping u from dying ur hair because I have dyed my hair too even though i wasn't pleased with the color. But always wear gloves, use a comb(if u don't have one), use ur fingers to apply the dye to ur head, wait 30 minutes until the dye fully soaked through ur scalp and rinse it off. That's how u dye ur hair!😊

• You would have to bleach your hair again to the same level you had when you dyed it pink. If it's been more then a few months since you dyed / bleached your hair, you should be okay to bleach it again. I would also suggest going to a professional (you may need to bleach your hair a few times before it gets to blond), removing dark brown can be tricky to do on your own.

• Laura

Yes you need to bleach your hair again. 

Ideally you should go to a salon to have this bleached.  Using bleach on top of dye can cause some really weird reactions, you don't want your hair turning green or falling off because you dyed on top of the formerly bleached hair.

So you've done it once already, yet appear confused over it? Do you want all your hair to be purple? Are you allowed out alone?

The healthiest and most natural way is to boil your hair in a pot with blackberries until the natural pectin develops. Then let it set for 3 hours before rinsing.

Yes you’ll have to bleach it again 

Yes unless you dont care if your roots dont get purple.

Just stick with your natural hair color.